Bergen County Indoor Air Quality Services
Improving Your Health and Your Home's Well Being
Do you know what is in the air you breathe in your home? If you are like most people, the answer is no. The air in your home may contain mold, pollen, bacteria, and other contaminants that can negatively impact your health. At Lawrence Refrigeration, our expert technicians can help you improve your home's indoor air quality by installing a whole-home air filtration system.
Air Purification Systems
Various types of air purification systems eliminate pollutants from the air. The optimal one for your home depends on the air contaminants present.
Some of the different types of air purification systems we install include:
- Ultraviolet light systems-Ultraviolet light systems use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and viruses in the air. These systems are effective at killing airborne pathogens notice at removing other contaminants.
- HEPA filters-A high-efficiency particulate air filter is a highly effective filter that removes airborne particles from the air. These filters are used in many different types of air purification systems.
- Electrostatic air cleaners-An electrostatic air cleaner is an air purification system that uses charged ions to remove particles from the air. These systems effectively remove dust, pollen, pet dander, and other small particles from the air.
- UV light systems —UV light systems utilize ultraviolet light to exterminate viruses and bacteria in the air and eliminate other pollutants effectively.
Whole-Home Air Filtration Systems
A whole-home air filtration system is an air filtration system that is installed throughout your entire home. These systems are effective at removing contaminants from the air in your home. The air in your home is constantly being filtered by your whole-home air filtration system, which helps to remove contaminants from the air.
Whole-home air filtration systems are beneficial because they are easy to maintain. The system is designed to run automatically, so you do not have to do anything to keep it. A whole-home air filtration system can help you breathe cleaner air and can help to reduce allergens and odors in your home.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Services
Indoor air quality services are beneficial because they can help you breathe cleaner air and can help to reduce allergens, odors, and contaminants in your home. Indoor air quality services can also help you maintain a fresh and clean scent in your home. Having a whole-home air filtration system can help reduce the dust in your home, which can help keep your home looking clean.
What Are the Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality in Bergen County homes?
Poor indoor air quality can have a significant impact on the health and well-being of individuals residing in Bergen County homes. Several signs might indicate compromised indoor air quality, including:
1. Persistent Allergies and Respiratory Issues: Recurring allergic reactions, coughing, sneezing, and breathing difficulties could signal the presence of contaminants such as mold, pet dander, or dust mites.
2. Unpleasant Odors: Lingering musty or stale odors could indicate mold growth, dampness, or the accumulation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from household products.
3. Visible Mold or Mildew: The presence of mold or mildew on walls, ceilings, or around windows can be a clear sign of excessive moisture and poor ventilation, leading to potential health hazards.
4. Excessive Dust Buildup: Regularly accumulating dust on surfaces, despite consistent cleaning, may point to inadequate air filtration, causing the circulation of dust, dirt, and other particulate matter.
5. Inconsistent Temperature or Humidity Levels: Fluctuations in temperature and humidity, along with the inability of heating or cooling systems to maintain a comfortable indoor environment, could be indicative of poor ventilation or HVAC issues.
6. Health Discomfort among Occupants: Frequent occurrences of headaches, fatigue, or eye irritation among occupants may suggest the presence of pollutants or insufficient ventilation, leading to the accumulation of indoor air contaminants.
If these signs are evident, it's crucial to assess and improve indoor air quality through measures such as regular ventilation, air purifiers, humidity control, and addressing potential sources of contamination to ensure a healthy living environment for residents.
Contact Lawrence Refrigeration Co. today to learn more about our indoor air quality services!
Ask our team about the financing options we have and learn more about how we can make your home more comfortable today.Contact Us