When the temperatures begin to rise in the summer, you want your home to stay cool and comfortable. Lawrence Refrigeration Co. can help with reliable service for AC repair and maintenance in New Jersey and neighboring New York and New Jersey communities. We can help you prevent repairs with expert maintenance and respond promptly to your call when you do run into a problem.
Why is My Air Conditioner Not Cooling?
There are several reasons why an air conditioner may not be cooling properly. Here are some common ones:
- Dirty Air Filter - A clogged air filter can restrict airflow, making it difficult for your air conditioner to cool your home. Fortunately, you can check this yourself and amend the situation if you discover it.
- Refrigerant Leak - If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, it means it has a leak. You may notice that your AC is blowing warm air or that the air isn't as cool as it should be.
- Dirty Condenser Coils - Your air conditioner's condenser coils can get dirty over time, which can reduce their ability to transfer heat.
- Faulty Compressor - The compressor is a vital component of your AC, and if it's not functioning properly, you may not be receiving cool air. Sometimes a large scale failure may indicate you need an AC replacement.
- Thermostat Issue - Your thermostat may not be communicating with your AC properly or at all. If you suspect a thermostat issue, make sure the batteries are fresh and you have your system set to “cool”, especially if there's been a recent season change.
These are just a few of the ways your AC may be struggling. We'll start service with a professional diagnosis and run you through all of the implications.
Prevent Repairs with Routine Maintenance
We have more than 20 years of experience in our industry. Countless times over the years, we have seen situations where the breakdown is the result of failure to perform regular maintenance. Unfortunately, the manufacturer may deny a warranty claim for a unit that has not been properly maintained. We recommend annual maintenance for most residential air conditioning systems.
What are The Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance?
Regular maintenance helps to reduce AC repair issues and allows our technicians to catch problems early and make adjustments to improve performance. An air conditioning system that is well-maintained breaks down less often, costs less to run, and provides a reliable source of cool air in the heat of the summer. The life of your system will be maximized with regular professional maintenance.
Repair for All Major Brands
If your air conditioner isn’t blowing air, is blowing warm air, or just isn’t keeping your home as cool as the temperature set on the thermostat, we offer experienced, reliable New Jersey AC repair and maintenance. We are trained, authorized, and equipped to provide New Jersey AC repair and maintenance for all major air conditioning equipment brands.
We understand that you are eager to get the air conditioner fixed. Whenever possible, we do our best to accommodate same day AC repair service. Our technicians have the technical skill required to get to the root of the problem. After we have identified the issue, we fully explain the repair options and work fast to get your air conditioner running again.
AC Tune-Ups & Maintenance
We can help you keep your air conditioning system performing its best with professional maintenance services. We are fully licensed and experienced with all major equipment brands. Our maintenance services include a careful inspection of your system, cleaning, and ensuring that everything is working at peak efficiency.
When performing AC maintenance, our technicians will:
- Replace the filter
- Check the overall condition of the unit
- Inspect all capacitors, relays, contacts, and wiring
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
- Check refrigerant
- Clean the condensate drain line and condenser coil
While we change the filter during our maintenance visit, you should be changing the filters monthly in between maintenance visits to keep the system clean and avoid damage. When we find a problem with your system during the maintenance inspection, we will bring it to your attention to give you the opportunity to address issues before the summer starts. We offer a full range of services for AC repair and maintenance in New Jersey to keep you comfortable all summer.
If you need a repair or want to schedule AC maintenance, call (973) 490-4074 for an appointment.
Ask our team about the financing options we have and learn more about how we can make your home more comfortable today.Contact Us